What makes a Wedding DJ Specialist?
A wedding DJ specialist:
- Acknowledges the importance of the event
- Provides a service tailored specifically for a wedding
- Has a vast experience of supplying wedding entertainment
- Has an exemplary knowledge of wedding protocol and traditions
- Tailors each performance to suit the individual bride and groom’s remit
- Understands the diversity of tastes and can create the required atmosphere
- Provides fluid channels of communication with the bride and groom
- Prepares thoroughly for each individual event
- Displays exemplary professionalism during the whole process from booking to post function communication
This is what Chris Williams prides his Wedding specialist service on.
Why a wedding DJ specialist?
Chris Williams is a well respected and highly regarded wedding specialist Dj based in the Northwest of England. With countless weddings under his belt, he can cater for all musical tastes. From small intimate weddings of 30 guests up to large weddings of 500 plus.
With consistently great feedback from every client, He is one of a very few that you can say is on top of his game.
A fantastic friendly dj with great mixing ability and is able to beat mix songs dance and club songs like dj’s you’d see in night clubs.
Not only that but has the ability to read a crowd to know what exactly to play at the right time.
As you can imagine this takes years of experience of honing in on these skills and now more of a sixth sense .
There many dj’s around that frown upon taking requests from guests. Not Chris Williams, he welcomes requests.
He believes that a wedding is for everyone attending and should be involved with. From experience requests can turn a good party into a great party.
From the music requests provided he can get the right balance and idea of what music will be suitable to create the right atmosphere for your party.
Master of Ceremonies
All announcements throughout your wedding reception will be taken care off by Chris Williams.
From Bride and Grooms arrival, Wedding Breakfast Speeches , Cake cutting and First Dance.
This will depend on what package you take with Chris.
He will provide if needed face to face meetings with every client, wedding party planner sheets to list music requests and other special requests.
And is always on hand to offer best advice for anything wedding related.
Chris has access to great deals for Dance floor hire, Photobooths, Room wedding dressing plus lots more
only when booked with my wedding specialist service.
2020/21 bookings are now being taken, So please book early to avoid disappointment.
Wedding specialist service starts from £300 locally.
He will happily travel throughout the UK as he regularly does although this would incur additional travel and accommodation fees when needed.